Obtaining a Passport for a Child in a Divorced Home

Traveling outside of the United States can become complicated in the best of circumstances. When you desire to have your minor child accompany you and you’re no longer married or together with his or her other parent, the situation can grow complex in a hurry. The federal government imposes strict regulations about obtaining consent from both parents when obtaining a passport for a child under the age of 16. This is Read More