My Spouse Got a Raise at Work: Can I Get Child Support and Alimony Modified?

If you have a court order that provides for either child support or alimony payments in South Carolina, this is considered the final decision by the judge that cannot be changed without an appeal. However, child support and most alimony awards are modifiable if circumstances substantially change. For example, if an ex-spouse earns more money than they were making at the time of the original award, it may be possible Read More