I have joint physical custody of my children, but they mostly live with my ex. I am behind on my child support payments, and my ex-spouse refuses to let me see them until I catch up. What should I do?

The following two tabs change content below.

Cate & Brough, P.A.

At Cate & Brough, we all have personal experience with family law and family court. We know more than just what the law says about your issue – we know what you are going through.

Latest posts by Cate & Brough, P.A. (see all)